When applying and asking for partnership and sponsoring—what to offer in return… of course, this is always a matter for negotiation, but it helps to have some idea beforehand what you can offer. Here are some examples from the GSJ11 location in Antwerp, Belgium.
Believer Sponsor Pack = supporter
- Logo on the partnerships–page of the web site
- Direct link behind your logo
- Logo on partnerships–wall during the event
Co–Creator Sponsor Pack = for 1000 Euro, official partner
- All contents of Believer Sponsor Pack included
- Logo in the footer of the web site + detailed traffic report of this link
- A blog post dedicated to the sponsor on the local Jam web site
- Social media announcements—via the Jam’s own Twitter + Facebook channels—if done well, … ‘world–wide’ audience for the sponsor
- Presentation option during the Jam event weekend—a sponsor keynote, workshop, …
- Service scan—local Jam organisers apply their expertise to the sponsor’s business
Put yourself in the shoes of the potential sponsor—and you’ll catch what to offer in return.